I offer a range of psychological therapies including cognitive behaviour therapy, but I focus on short-term, focused, psychodynamic psychotherapies informed by attachment theory.
- Individual adult psychotherapy
- Child and adolescent therapy, parenting support and parent management training
- Marriage and family therapy
- Music performance anxiety
- Medico-legal assessments
- Expert report writing for Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP), HCCC (Health Care Complaints Commission), JIRT (Joint Investigative Response Team), NSW Police etc
- Supervision of psychologists