I offer a range of psychological therapies including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, but I focus on short-term, focused, psychodynamic psychotherapies informed by attachment theory.
• Individual adult psychotherapy
• Child and adolescent therapy, parenting support and parent management training
• Marriage and family therapy
• Specialist in therapy for music performance anxiety
• Supervision of psychologists
• Medico-legal assessments (Occupational stress, Workers’ Compensation assessments, child sexual assault)
• Expert report writing for HCCC (Health Care Complaints Commission), JIRT (Joint Investigative Response Team), NSW Police etc